Friday, April 25, 2008

I am jealous...

What I always wanted to do ( well still want to do ) is just leave whatever I am doing and take a year off...may be go to Australia or take a tour of the Europe...or just go back to India and help my uncle in his farming...well something that I can enjoy ( as you can guess I am really enjoying my job right now !!! ) ...then again thinking about it, its not my job I hate, its the freedom that I miss...its not as cheesy as it sounds...when was the last time you got up in the morning and thought lets go to someplace and you actually did it???



BUT everytime I think about it, my head take-over my heart for two particular reason...one where the hell I am going to get the money ( very very important or is it?? )and second my head always plays the uncertainty card which kills my heart's enthu...well isn't it the part of the fun...isn't that something which gives you the kick ??? well the day I win the battle I will be off...but for the moment I am jealous because somebody else has done it...and he did it in a style...hats off to him and his courage...

No comments: